Hellenic Youth Participation is a pioneering education and empowerment organization that connects citizens locally, nationally and internationally. We envision a society in which each individual cares and acts. All of our actions focus on personal and professional development and youth activism through experiential, diversified and non-formal activities at a local, national and international level. We coordinate and participate in EU-funded projects (Erasmus+, European Solidarity Corps etc), empower local volunteering teams, and organise local workshops, seminars and activities for all age groups; teenagers, young adults and adults.
Hellenic Youth Participation is seeking for an intern to support the visibility activities of EU projects & of organisation's campaigns.
Main tasks / Responsibilities:
- Creating content for HYP's social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Facebook).
- Managing social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Facebook).
- Creating targeted social media campaigns.
- Taking care of the audiovisual material of local events.
- Updating organising tools (e.g. dissemination tracker, visibility statistics etc).
- Assisting team and project meetings.
- Supporting in other tasks of the company, according to current needs.
What you are going to gain:
- Professional experience in a leading NGO.
- Develop skills such as communication, teamwork, time management, agility, attention to detail, and working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in working with European programs.
- Being eligible for an internship grant (by Erasmus Placement, university or other).
- Ability to work in English (speak and write), in a multicultural environment.
- Will to learn and take responsibility.
- Being comfortable with teamwork and individual work.
- Experience in youth organisations.
- Experience with Canva and social media.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Erasmus+ (KA1, KA2, KA2) and/or European Solidarity Corps.
In order to apply send us an email to [email protected], including:
- Your CV: only CVs in English will be considered.
- A motivation letter: briefly explain what inspires you to work with us, what are your main assets and how you are going to contribute to our work.
- Practical information: when you wish to start, for how long, if you have or can get an internship grant.
*We accept candidates with any educational background as long as they are motivated to learn and work in our environment.
*We are flexible, though we prefer having long-term collaborations, so the more months you wish to work with us, the better will be.
*Please check our website and social media before applying, to have an idea of what we are doing, before applying.
*Only candidates who do not require a visaresidence permit in Greece will be accepted.
Compensation: No financial compensation