This is a fantastic opportunity for developing your marketing skills and growing professionally in Design, Art, Fashion, Media and Marketing Management sectors.
In this Marketing role, you will be taking care of a range of challenging yet exciting responsibilities. 70% of your work will be office-based in Knightsbridge, London, 30% will be focused on helping with our VIP events.
1) Primarily you will be focusing on telling our brand's story in a visually compelling and engaging way on Instagram. To start with, you will have guidance and training from our team, but quickly this should become your own department to manage.
- excellent English writing skills
- good sense of aesthetics
- graphic design skills
- active Instagrammer
- generally IT & computer savvy
- understanding how Facebook and Instagram marketing works
2) We have recently updated our branding and the new format and design need to be applied to all of our marketing content, as well as some elements of product design and packaging. You will be helping with the ongoing implementation of these changes. This would involve dealing directly with manufacturers and managing the process from start to finish.
- design skills
- attention to detail
- organisational skills
3) We are looking to do more collaboration projects with Photographers and Stylists. You will be involved in establishing and nurturing these relationships and also in helping out during photo shoots.
- ability to adapt your style of writing depending on the target audience
- planning and implementing your communications strategy
- working on your own initiative
4) You will occasionally be to assisting with welcoming clients to our store and during events. Being able to present yourself in a smart, confident and approachable way is a must.