Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational company? We make it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
The VR Partner Services Rep position at Expedia Group offers this for you as we continue to build a culture of extraordinary service working directly with Customers: our Hosts, who list their properties, and our Guests, who are looking to book a great vacation rental.
We welcome new ideas, opinions, and pitches that we can Test & Learn in a trusted working environment. We communicate directly, share feedback at all levels, engaging with our customers and internal stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Service Support: Understand our customers and provide workable solutions via Outbound Phone / Email and, occasionally via Inbound Phone / Chat
- Host education: Add value to their property listing(s) potential and improve marketplace standards by making Outbound calls to Hosts, to provide recommendations using Global-Plays through different CRM tools
- Guest and Host assistance: Follow up on queries related to their bookings/listings by replying via email to queries raised by Tier 1 associates or other departments
- Ownership: You will aim to understand Customer needs, because of either Guest bookings or Host education and focus on quick contact handling, delivering the right solutions through education, and proactively providing insights to the management team/correspondent department
Who you are:
- Native or bilingual level of German and English
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience: Background in Customer Support and B2B performance (considered a plus)
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a world-class service
- Motivation: Highly motivated and passionate about connecting to the Customer
- Openness: Growth mindset, open to new insights, embrace feedback & coaching, and challenge our beliefs to deliver outstanding customer experience
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.