VR/AR developer or programmer with knowledge of how Virtual and Augmented Reality Systems work.
You will be part of a high-skilled team of people and be in team of developing VR/AR technologies to be used inside projects, perform testing on existing technologies, envision new uses of VR/AR inside the industrial sector and collaborate to the proprietary technology framework development.
- Design/Test VR/AR/MR system and an AR/MR library
- Create and maintain documentation inside BU knowledge base
- Provide support to execution teams and delivery teams
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Education - Technical University (Engineering, Computer Science, or other)
- Languages - Fluent in English (Italian is welcome as a bonus)
- Experience as a software developer or 3D developer
- Knowledge of current Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality technologies and how they work.
- Knowledge of programming languages like C++, C#, Java, etc… a plus
- Able to use third party VR SDK like unity or unreal engine is a must.
- Good communicator, capacity to provide synthetic information to management
- Good relationship skills & capacity to understand interlocutors’ issues to find best possible solution
- Capacity to take initiative & propose improvements
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience with Hololens and other AR/MR devices is highly welcome