[Please read carefully the whole text of the Internship offer before applying]
We will need you to start ASAP, within June 2020! But no worries we also have options in case you will be available later on!
This internship position requires you to have excellent ENGLISH writing skills and passion for writing and researching!
IMPORTANT NOTE: if your mother tongue is either ITALIAN, SPANISH, RUSSIAN, TURKISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, CROATIAN or SERBIAN, you can still apply since we will assign you tasks and projects where you will be writing in your primary language.
You are not obliged to have a degree in journalism, creative writing or similar background to apply, as long as you have the real ability to write top-notch content!
You will be responsible for doing deep research every day on various topics, writing new content, rewrite, adapt and implement old and incomplete materials we have here ready waiting for you!
We work hard and play hard here, and we expect you to do the same!
Cool stuff happens here every day, we are very creative people, and we will do our best to keep you on the same edge!
Who are we?
We are born and grown in the field of Human Resource, Sales and Marketing and for over 15yrs we have been Training and Coaching corporate clients, Agencies and Educational Institutions.
We have been helping our clients to reach their personal and professional goals for all this time and now we want to help you as an intern to develop and follow your path to your goals as well! This is our promise and commitment to you.
During the years we also explored new fields of applications and growing markets. We are now developing several new digital content marketing/blogging as internal start-up projects on various topics.
Today we aim to develop and create great things together with you as part of our growing team, yes even online!
What will we ask you to do?
- Search for information and keywords on a given topic (references/bibliography will be required for each research)
- Write (or rewrite - depending on the project) outstanding content for our readers (copy, articles, blog posts, reviews, e-books, PowerPoint presentations, flyers, sales letters, emails)
- All content created must be 100% original (no exceptions!) and easy to read for the general public, therefore written in fluent US English
- A full-time commitment of 35/40hrs per week.
- Handling day to day assignments and help with publishing.
Here are your “must-haves” to apply:
- Erasmus Plus or any other grant.
- “Almost” Proficiency Native US English writing skills (Level C1 written required).
- Curiosity for information research and desire to learn new things.
- Ability to write breakthrough content for our readers
- Have an engaging, easy to understand writing style.
- Ability to complete tasks on time following given instructions
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and Word processor.
- Reliability and Confidentiality (this is an absolute must! No exception)
- Independent, efficient, fast learner personality with a proactive approach
- Flexible and friendly attitude with great communication skills
- Time management capabilities to be able to prioritize work efficiently
- Willing to keep communication and sharing feedbacks daily via Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype, email, etc… if not in the office
- You will need your laptop as well, don’t forget to take it with you!
This is a “PLUS” (and extremely appreciated):
. Available and ready to join us right away or within a short time frame
. Already acquainted with tools like Google Docs, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
. Photoshop/Gimp basic skills would be nice
. Some SEO/SEM Knowledge
. Some social media marketing knowledge
What do we offer to you:
. Guidance from expert team coaches: Mojca, Matthew, Eliano and Miki!
. The chance to be able to learn more about Creative Content Writing, SEO, Persuasive communication, web technologies, and digital informational marketing.
. A friendly and open-minded working environment where personal and professional growth is the fundamental of our values.
. Flexible working hours and location: although we have an office in Ljubljana, we are not strict about the schedule unless you complete the tasks assigned, and yes we do offer you the possibility to work even remotely.
. Opportunity to dive in an international environment: combined we speak over 6 languages, come from 3 different countries and have visited 40+ around the world.
Ok, let’s say you are interested, now it’s time to take action! How do you apply for the Internship?
Please, Follow these Simple Steps:
. Write Now to [email protected] sending your updated and complete CV and attach files or links to your last best 4/5 articles if you have.
. Get ready to write a test sample article using a given headline we will provide. This is a MUST for the screening and selection process and will make possible for us to get a feeling of your ability to execute with given instruction, to research valuable information and produce well-written content.
. At this point, we will set up a final Skype Interview to get to know each other and discuss the details of your internship.
We always reply to every “complete” application we receive! No one will be ever left behind!
We are looking forward to having you onboard and creating something great together!
[if you have any questions or doubts please feel to contact Matthew at [email protected] or via WhatsApp +386 41 653300]
Although the minimum time of the internship is 3 months, we would be happy to have you with us up to six months if possible. We strongly believe that the more time we have, the more we can grow together.
To apply for the internship you should be currently enrolled at a University bachelor or master degree, or have completed your degree during the last year.
The Internship is without financial compensation. We will compensate extra though, coaching you personally daily on several topics (including persuasive and effective communication skills). Like this, you will gain more knowledge, develop new capabilities and be able to give a boost to your future career!
At the end of the internship period (if 6 months), you would be entitled to apply for and receive an International Licensed Practitioner Certificate of Neuro-Linguistic Programming recognized by the First Institute of NLP, USA as in our team we have the authorized trainer who can certify your learning path.
Yes, we can also help with logistics if needed.
Would you be ready to join us soon? Amazing! But in case you still have commitments or stuff holding you back and you would be available only in a few weeks/months, no worries.
If you turn out to be a valid candidate then we will reserve a seat in our office for you at the right time!
In case you would be interested to apply for the internship as an option of working mostly remotely, then the internship could start at any moment.