At Breathment we are developing AI-powered software solutions that digitize pulmonary rehabilitation for health professionals and their patients to close the care gaps in the German Health System. Breathment's AI-based software provides these patients with a digital physiotherapist experience on their rehabilitation exercises at home. In addition, it gives health professionals and institutions a data-driven tool to optimize and control the treatment based on their patient's individual needs, without physical presence.
What you will do:
- Developing various features and UI components for a web application using Angular 2+ and TypeScript.
- Ensuring high-quality code and shipping it to production by using cutting-edge technologies.
- Improving performance and processes, bringing your own ideas on how we can run even more efficiently and scale with ease.
- Direct communication with stakeholders to determine requirements, and come up with solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Proficiency in English
Good to have:
- Experience in developing web services on cloud infrastructure (e.g., Google Cloud Platform, Open Telekom Cloud)
- Experience in architecting and designing web applications
- Unique internship experience in Munich, Germany
- Hands-on work promoting innovative software solutions in Healthcare
- Work independently on a variety of tasks in a startup environment
- Certificate of internship participation after finishing the internship
If you are interested, please send your CV, your preferred start date, and a short motivation letter about why you are the right person for this position.