PLEASE READ TILL THE END. APPLICATIONS ONLY OVER EMAIL PLEASE.
We are Studifahrten - Student Travel Agency, a young and well-established travel agency in Cologne, Germany. We have been offering the most epic trips in Europe to students, young professionals and their visiting relatives at best prices and highest quality.
Our Mission is to make sure, that our travelers found a trip that does not only to let them cross out their bucket list cities, but also to let them be immersed by the epic adventure feeling.
Currently with over 50K+ likes on Facebook and over 10,000 customers a year, we are an ever-expanding agency, operating from Germany. We have trips every weekend and on every public holiday, and regularly make trips to Zurich, Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Paris and many more.
Internship Details (for the home university):
Position Title: Graphic designer
Contract Hours: Full-time
Commences: Anytime in 2020
Contract Type: Temporary
Duration: Flexible duration of 3 months
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00.
Free Days: Weekends (and some weekdays upon request)
Description of Roles:
The intern would be involved in the following activities:
1) Together with our team you will develop multiple websites
2) You will creaete online interfaces and platforms, conduct payment processing and you will be in charge additional design changes
3) Updating the homepage with new trips, new information, new graphic designs.
4) Creating letterheads, email signatures and brochures for a variety of clients with different brand personalities.
5) Collaborate with other creatives & interns
6) Complete projects on time
- Eligible to get an Erasmus Grant for Internship for sure (must)
- You have experience in developing websites and SEO
- English language ability B1 or higher (required)
- University student studying a BA/MA degree
- Understanding of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and Youtube.
- Good inter-personal skills and/or customers relations experience
- Flexible and willing to adapt to different contexts and to take on a variety of tasks
- Provide samples of previous work to demonstrate knowledge & skill
- Possess skills in creativity and task management
Send us your application, including a CV, cover letter and a picture only by e-mail to:
[email protected] (Mr Onur Ögül)
Compensation: No financial compensationYears of Experience required: NoLink: http://www.studifahrten.de