Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: Flexible 2021
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
The position is in a Bratislava based, successful web development company, working mainly on international projects for foreign clients.
The trainee will be involved in development of websites and web applications based on open source technologies (PHP, Linux, Apache, MySQL). Main CMS/Frameworks used: TYPO3, WordPress, Laravel, Shopware.
• Fluent English, German is welcome
• Student/graduate in IT area
• Competent web development skills,
• Experience with web development projects
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Working among the experienced team of web developers. Skills in PHP Frameworks, CMS Systems, eShop Systems, Frontend Development.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Lunch meal tickets provided
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the traineeship
• Standard support by our team.