WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP INVOLVE:
- Designing, coding and modifying websites
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
Databases: PostgreSQL or Mongo.Tools: VsCode, Github, Git.
Tools: VsCode, Github, Git.
Good to have : UX/UI experience, Figma, AdobeXD, Testing.
We value if you're familiar with agile methodologies such as SCRUM or KANBAN and their respective tools (Jira, ClubHouse, or similar)
- Must be able to speak and write in English fluently, Italian is a bonus
- Comfortable with technology and can use creative software
- Previous experience appreciated but not mandatory
- Multi-task and work across multiple projects
- Team player - online communication with the team on a daily basis
- Open to frequent feedback from the Creative Director and Art Director to make necessary adjustments and changes
WHAT WE OFFER :
- An exciting environment to develop your skills, express your passion and talents.
- An opportunity to contribute to an international art organization and grow personally and professionally.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us as well as helping define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- Starting as soon as possible
- A 2 to 3 month internship.
- All communication is done in Italian and English.
- Spanish or Italian language is an advantage.
- Part-time work 30 hours/week
IMPORTANT: only for applicants with credentials to access the Erasmus Program, Erasmus +, Erasmus Traineeship.