- This is a project-based internship where you will be given the responsibility of project milestones, completion, and influence on what the project may be. We don't believe interns serve any individual developer's needs but seen as a colleague to assist in the furthering of our mobile development tools for our clients. Our full-time developers are here to mentor and further develop your current strengths and weaknesses.
- Be aware that we consider internships as "working interviews" should you be interested in furthering your career at UIZ.
- Design and code HTML/CSS static landing pages.
- Assist in building/coding out WordPress themes.
- Assist in the design websites using tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or after-effects.
- Communicate with clients & team to gather design requirements & options.
- Participate in meetings with clients and in pitches.
- Current student in web development related program.
- Client-oriented thinking, good term working skills and a passion for technology.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills.
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required:
At UIZ, you will spend the fall gaining real-world experience, working on real projects and learning from a genius group of designers (at least we think so). We make sure you walk away with a better understanding of design in all areas, including branding, web design, digital marketing, and print design. Join us! B2B collaboration support Operations optimization and implementation Product and technology development External events and market outreach Supply chain and logistics management