Minimum duration of internship: 3 months
Maximum duration of internship: 12 months
Commitment: 3-4 days per week
Start Date: Always available
- We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships.
- It is a priority to be selected to have a proven experience in Web developer
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude. We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements.
- Development including front and back-end coding of Desktop and Web Applications.
- Design e-learning platform
- Analysis of project: Software design and functional enhancements based on the company’s needs
- Register web sites with search engines to increase web site traffic
- Write, design or edit web page content or direct others producing content
- Optimize the WordPress Database
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment.
Assistance before your arrival:
- Organization and preparation of individual workplan
- Finding accommodations shared with other students
- Organization flight and transport to arrive directly in your Italian home!
During your Experience:
- Workplan activities
- Tutoring and monitoring
- Weekly staff meeting
- Work Schedule: 30 hours per week from Monday to Thursday. Friday is free!
- Training activities: staff and students share knowledge and skills
- Evaluation performance, certificates of participation, letter of recommendation
- Italian Language Course till you will leave just for 30€ (participation it’s not mandatory)
EXTRA activities for free:
- Cultural Experience in Italian Culture
- Excursion with students and staff (we offer transportation: tickets and food are not included)
- Guided tours in Local Companies
- Business dinner
First of all: You and Your Experience!
If you are looking to find a traineeship experience in Italy, we can help you to get the best opportunity for you! Before starting all the necessary practices for your internship, you need to speak to understand what are:
- your needs
- what do you want to learn
- what we can do together
- when you can start your internship
Please note that Alteredu doesn't offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing internships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the internship period. In addition, we allow Erasmus grants or other schoolarships from the sending institutions.