Hey! Do you want to learn how to develop a global start-up business? Experience a fast-paced growth environment that values team-work, creativity, and action-oriented attitude? Work in the international environment on a daily basis and be a part of our cultural diversity?
AppJobs has a great opportunity for students around the world!
Join our international team for a 3-month internship and gain valuable experience in digital marketing, sales, and customer care.
AppJobs.com is a start-up company in the fast-growing market of application-based jobs with offices in Stockholm and Katowice. It is a digital platform that connects job seekers with apps and services like Uber, Airbnb, Deliveroo, Fiverr, Upwork, and many more.
We operate in almost 250 cities and over 30 countries and are still growing!
- You must be able to speak and write in English. You don’t have to speak perfect English, a communicative level is enough.
- You must like working in a diverse environment and be curious about other people and cultures. In our team, we have Swedish, Polish, Brazilian and Turkish people and we help people from all over the world to start new jobs.
- You are resourceful, proactive and decisive and have the ability to complete short-term goals while focusing on more detailed long-term tasks that require patience
AppJobs is developing a platform in order to better understand the Gig Economy and its on-going impacts as well as its perspective, being the key for the future of work around the world with data and insights. We’re looking for different profiles for the internship program as the project needs to grow in every aspect.
If you want to join Thought Leadership and be part of the AppJobs Institute, you should at least fit into one of the 4 main fronts:
- Visuals and website development, including a mobile version
- Data management of SQL, Google Sheets, Data Studio and Microsoft Office
- Social media management of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Perfect formal writing for blog content, in order to address reports to investors, as well as be willing to learn SEO optimization