Study.eu is the #1 most-visited study choice website focusing on Europe. In 2023, we’re helping more than 2 million students from around the world find the right university and study programme in Europe.
Our mission is to help international students with the first big decision of their lives. To help us grow further - and reach even more students - we want you to join us as a
...from September 2023! As part of our growing international team, you will handle a range of exciting activities revolving around existing and new projects.
The ideal duration for this internship is 3 months. We are based in Hamburg ⚓ and you will join us on location. After an onboarding period, you will work in a hybrid setup with a few office days per week.
These will be your key responsibilities:
- If you’re interested, you can also support us with other tasks such as online analytics and data management.
If this describes you, we’re off to a great start:
- You’re an enrolled student (ideally in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar) and excited about helping students from around the world find the right university in Europe.
- You speak English fluently. (German is not required!)
- You know your way around Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet software like Google Sheets or LibreOffice Calc.
- You’re a self-starter who’s comfortable planning and executing your own work.
Here’s what we offer:
- You’ll gain work experience in an exciting growth company with flat hierarchies and a truly international team. Your achievements will have a measurable impact on our success.
- We’ll not just give you simple tasks but instead teach and enable you to work on an exciting project with your own creative input.
- Last, but certainly not least: As part of our team, your work will make a difference to the millions of students around the world seeking an education in Europe.
This sounds like a great fit?
Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Send your application via email to Gerrit: gerrit (at) study.eu