Flexible within the next three months
Good spoken and written English levels are required
Belfast, Northern Ireland Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and over recent years has seen a period of significant regeneration and growth. The birthplace of the Titanic, this vibrant city has a buzzing nightlife and social scene with many cultural events taking place throughout the year. Close to beautiful countryside and the famous Giant’s Causeway, Belfast has something to suit all tastes.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented web developer to assist in the development of the host’s website and service platform. This will help support the interaction between their clients’ needs and the potential of their 3D software, which has revolutionised orthopaedic surgery. This is not only a great chance to develop your skills, but you will also be contributing to the future of medicine. This company has hosted several successful ESPA internships, so you are sure to have a rewarding experience, both inside and outside of work, in this lively city.
• Frontend development and support of the company’s progressive web application (Vue/ES6)
• Creation and maintenance of technical specifications and reports for a web-based software application
• Creation and execution of test scripts for web-based software application (Jest)
• Delivering software in an agile product focused company
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience of Vue, although experience in a modern JS will also help (React/Angular)
• Strong written English language skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• An interest in the medical field and knowledge of medical procedures and devices would be a bonus
• Knowledge of cloud hosting (AWS)
• Previous professional experience
The Host Company
The host is an innovative medical technology firm specialising in creating 3D prints from traditional X-rays to provide surgeons and clinicians with an accurate model to improve diagnoses, prepare and plan surgical procedures. This results in increased efficiencies, advancement of surgical standards and most importantly the improvement of successful patient outcomes. With continued growth, this company is continuing to revolutionise the medical sector.