You love the startup spirit? You’re looking for a cool internship in a young startup where you will be able to develop yourself?
This job offer is made for you! We are an international educational consulting firm based in Warsaw.
We are digitalizing the “international educational application process” to support students to make their decisions easier. Your main task will be to develop new features for our progressive web app. Our main language is English.
- Working on software projects – from concept to implementation or
- Independent development of modern and modular code or
- Optimization of code for mobile devices
- Working in a young team with big ambitions
- Flexible hours
- Monthly activities and quarterly off-site meetings
- Large variety of tasks and steep learning curve
- Chance for a full-time position with stock options
WHAT WE ASK FOR
- You have already gathered first web development experience
- You always keep browser compatibility, performance and maintainability in mind
- Independent thinking, ability to work in teams and reliability are strengths of yours
- You are interested in new technologies and enjoy independently finding solutions
- You are an enrolled student and are interested in a mandatory internship
- Alternatively we can offer you a voluntary internship up to 12 months
Send your Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to [email protected]. Only applications with both elements will be taken into consideration.
The elected person must be in UNICEDU as soon as possible to start working full time.
We are an international educational consulting firm that advises foreign students about studying abroad and offers advice for students in other official duties as the visa application process to help. We have numerous different partner countries, however, we are the most active firm in this sector in the Middle East, Middle Asia and Africa. We have within Middle East, Asia and Southern America 70 cities where cooperation partner has about 260 million people that we have the one of largest network in the European market.
If you believe you fulfil all or most of these criteria, and you are full of creativity and enthusiasm, optimistic and flexible, then apply!
• We invite you to send both necessary documents (CV and Motivation Letter) to [email protected] with the subject “Marketing and Communication Internship Application”.
• For more information, please send an email to: [email protected]