During the internship you work on our booking processes, dashboards, front-end, back-end, lesson pages and SEO marketing programs.
- Module development
- Back-End development
- Front-end development
- Technical design and architecture
- Currently enrolled student or recent graduate in a relevant university course
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Web development
- or related field
- Interested in cutting-edge web development technologies
- Knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Drupal knowledge is a plus
What can you expect?
- A great learning experience in a short period of time
- Learn how to build responsive web applications on a Drupal based back-end
- Implement external API's (Amazon, Google, Mollie, others,...)
- Work in team through GIT (version control)
- Work and live in 1 of Spain's most exciting cities: Valencia!
- Working in a young European international team (great atmosphere!)
- Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time on projects that actually matter!
Starting dates and working hours
- Starting date: during the whole year
- Duration: minimum 6 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Compensation: Erasmus+ Scholarship
How to apply?
Send following documents to [email protected]
- Resume (including frameworks that you are familiar with)
- Motivation letter
- Latest grades or diploma