Hogarth Worldwide Spain, a Multinational Production Company from the WPP Group, offers 1 Internship for development and programming profiles in a web environment. We are opened to a remotely collaboration.
Objectives and tasks:
On the job training. The Intern will learn what day-to-day work is like in a digital programming company. This person will collaborate on real projects with a team of high-level professionals from the sector.
- Support to the Digital & Tech department
- Learn to develop web communication campaigns (frontend).
- Learn how to run web design programs such as Photoshop.
- Acquire practical knowledge about programming languages such as HTML, CSS, JS.
- Students of BA/Master in Computer Science / Computer Engineering interested in Web Programming
- High level of English. (It will be the language used during the Internship)
- Our company is based in Spain, but we are opened to a remotely collaboration for this Internship.
- Competencies: responsibility, attention to detail, proactivity, organizational skills, active listening, creativity, teamwork and motivation.
- Duration: 6 months - 5 hours a day from Monday to Friday
- Grant: 300 €/month
- Place: Madrid (Spain). Opened to remotely colaboration for this Internship.
Please, submit your CV to apply.