- Developing, maintaining, and updating web applications.
- Development of modern web applications with ReactJS.
- Data consumption and management using REST APIs.
- Management of application state using Redux (optional).
- Working with Webpack and other development tools (optional).
- Application routing with React-Router.
- Version control and collaboration using Git.
- Adapting to different screen sizes, including mobile devices, in accordance with responsive design principles.
- Proficiency in ReactJS.
- Experience using REST APIs.
- Knowledge of React-Router.
- The ability to use git.
- Familiarity with responsive design principles.
- Application Process:
Ant Arge Technology is a software company, was established in 2021 with the support of TUBITAK and operates within Antalya Teknokent. It provides services to domestic and foreign companies with its experienced and dynamic staff consisting of academic staff and students from Akdeniz University and Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University and university-industry collaborations. We provide services by prioritizing innovative and permanent methods in solving the technological needs of individuals, institutions and organizations.
We welcome open-minded and hardworking people from all over the world. Our company encourages diversity and is against any form of discrimination. Applications will be treated equally regardless of gender, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status.
In order to do your ERASMUS Internship at Ant Arge Tech, you need to be a university student in an Erasmus-partner country. You will be given a monthly scholarship of approximately 750€ from the EU (Scholarship amount may vary from country to country. 750€ is quite enough to live in Antalya/Alanya). Please note that, we won't give any additional salary to the interns and thus, you have to be admitted to the Erasmus Traineeship program with a scholarship to join us. You should contact your international office about the ERASMUS scholarship. You can get more info from the Erasmus+ website (https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/).