We are a recent born Foundation in Katowice, our main focus are:
- building an healthy and open community of international people in Katowice and Silesia region together with locals
- promote integration and increasing awareness on the local community.
We are connected to the garagErasmus European Network (www.garagerasmus.org), part of ESAA - Erasmus+ Student and Alumni Alliance (www.esaa-eu.org) and Save The Dream (www.save-the-dream.org). Please check their websites. We are currently working on our new website and looking for potential interns within Erasmus+ grant.
Are you eligible for this grant?
When would you be available for starting the internship and for how long?
Please check our FB page (https://www.facebook.com/katowiceinternationals) to get more details on what we do. We are looking for independent and creative people who can help us with below activities:
- build community strategies related to sport and football in particular;
- supporting for the organization of our flag project, the Katowice Internationals World Cup 2020 (2018: https://youtu.be/1wZktjrBNA4 - 2019: https://youtu.be/CQXXOUtWVPU );
- share our vision of integration and bring ideas in order to meet this vision;
- be a first point of of contact for new internationals coming to Katowice for the first time and looking for new friends and support
Please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] / whatsapp +48 530285036
- creation, development and maintanance of website;
- SEO/SEM development
- Erasmus Plus or any other grant.
- Fluent English, additional language will be an asset;
- Very good knowledge of social media network;
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- min. 3-4 months + 3 months;
- smart working from remote/online/home office;
- flexible working time and location;
- multicultural environment