The trainee will be involved in building a website for the firm and work alongside our graphic designers…
- Construction of website via adaption of template
- Communication with architects as to build their online portfolio within the website
- Designing, developing and maintaining the corporate website and ensuring that it is visually effective and easy to access,
- Working independently as well as a part of the communication’s team to update the website with new project details and volunteer information while working with tight timeframes and ensuring that entire website is in line with the corporate identity,
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality of the existing website,
- Testing the website for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
- Responding to customer requests by phone and email
- Assisting and completing any other tasks required by the CEO and other managers
- MANDATORY FUNDRAISING AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK due to the nature of the Organisation - this is mainly collecting donations already in shops and stores in London.
Knowledge and skill required:
- Reasonable academic record or relevant equivalent experience and a creative outlook toward design projects,
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher desirable,
- Good level of written English, good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Test the website daily and identify any technical problems,
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines,
- Cooperate with other departments,
- IT help desk and troubleshoot,
Please note this is a humanitarian / voluntary / unpaid role.
Language used: English.
Daily Schedule: 7 hours (9:30 to 17:30 with a 1-hour break).
Weekly Schedule: 35 hours (Monday to Friday)
In return, volunteers / trainees often gain experience of an office environment, and learn new skills or develop existing ones.
You can begin your traineeship in any season - autumn, winter, spring or summer.
Please submit your Motivation Letter and CV, including your Email address for contact. Please remember to check your email account, including the Spam folder.
Human Care Hands Foundation UK, based in London, is a United Kingdom registered Company number 06600978 and Charity number 1127148. It helps the poor and the needy overseas by providing them with education and health care.