VELTHA is an International not-for-profit organization based in Brussel, active mainly in the fields of research, culture, circular economy, environment, education and transport.
We participate in important H2020 projects; capitalizing on our previous experiences under the previous program FP7. In addition, we act as a consultant for other companies willing to participate in European Funding Programmes, helping them in proposal preparation and in project life-cycle management.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- A degree, or on-going studies in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or related fields.
Knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
What we offer:
- An active role in our activities; you’re not here to take coffee orders but to help the organization grow.
- The opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
- Room for personal responsibility, creativity, and personal development.