VeraContent is a multilingual content agency for brands and publishers founded by an international team of writers, linguists and marketing professionals. Our main services include translation and multilingual content creation. We also run a popular lifestyle blog, Naked Madrid, and a guide for moving to Spain called Spainguru.es.
We are seeking passionate writers and translators who are versatile and willing to take on various types of assignments, both for our clients and our internal publications. This internship will help you hone your writing and translation skills while working in a fast-paced international environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Working on translating and editing texts for major international clients, for both print and digital media.
- Assisting in a wide range of other projects, including social media, market research and copywriting. What we’re looking for:
- Excellent writing skills, mainly in English or Spanish – however we would also consider natives of other languages
- A passion for languages – knowledge of more than one language is a big plus!
- Enthusiasm and the ability to take initiative
- Great attention to detail in writing and editing
- Interest in technology and ability to quickly learn new software tools
You will be able to gain skills in the following areas:
- Writing, editing, proofreading, & translation
- Blogging and working with content management tools
- Learning project management workflow and applying quality standards
What you’ll enjoy:
- Building a real portfolio to show to future employers
- Learning how to use WordPress and other software tools used in the writing/translation/publishing industry
- Getting constructive feedback on all your work
- Working in a tight-knit and international team
- Minimum 20 hours / week
- Minimum 6 months duration, ideally the full academic year
- Possibility to work remotely
- You must be a current university student.
Please apply on our website choosing “ Writing and Translation internship for current students Spanish and English” as the “desired position.” Let us know why you’re a fit for this role. Include your CV and LinkedIn profile, along with 3-5 writing samples (preferably published articles, blog posts, web copy, or marketing / advertising materials). If you would like to contact us with any additional information, you can send an email to [email protected].
Only applications made through the website will be considered and we will only contact candidates we choose to be part of the selection process.