REDEFINE NEXT 100 COORDINATOR
This position is for a minimum of 6 months, however we prefer long-term candidates (12 months) who can also stay for the duration of the November and May.
ReDefine Next 100 brings together international leaders under 35 from diverse fields including humanities, social sciences, engineering, medicine, computing science, art and the natural sciences. International teams identify the issue they perceive to be the paramount global challenge in the future. Teams incorporate innovative ideas from various fields and propose a way to address their selected challenge. Selected teams come to Prague and develop the project, top teams then return to present at the Next 100 Symposium.
- Candidate must be living in the Czech Republic between August and May 2020-21.
- Experience in project leadership, team leadership and administration is required.
- We are looking for someone who will dedicate a minimum of 10 hours a week to full-time.
- Must be available full-time for the first two weeks of November, as well as the first three weeks in May.
- ReDefine N100 Alumni framework and network coordination
- Partner and sponsor outreach and maintenance
- ReDefine N100 2020 global call for applications coordination
- Logistical and programme preparation for November and May ReDefine N100 weeks
Outreach and maintenance to mentors, workshop leaders and programme partners
ReDefine weeks and the Next 100 Symposium: https://www.next100symposium.org