EPEKA Association is an international network, implementing projects within EU grants on the area of social inclusion, employment, education, culture, and arts.
We are looking for young talents that will operate within the Youth Centre and:
- organize activities for local youth, improving their key competencies, language skills, and intercultural capacities,
- organize workshops, round tables, and social events on the key international issues,
- provide mentoring and support to local youth and to participants of international projects,
- design and implement the Erasmus+ projects.
We expect you to:
- be independent and initiate improvements and new activities,
- be innovative and professional,
- be outgoing, inclusive and willing to work with local youth.
EPEKA offers you:
- the insights into exciting and meaningful work of the local youth center,
- participation and collaboration within international projects,
- opportunity to lead youth towards a better life,
- flexible and fun working environment.
FLEXIBLE DURATION AND STARTING DATE