- Management of room reservations and other accommodation services.
- Design and execution of commercial actions in accommodation
- Communication and customer service in the hotel and tourism sector
- responsible in organising and delivering fun activities
- mini disco for the children
- talk to the guests, inform them about your program
- Daytime sport tournaments
- Application of hygienic-sanitary rules and conditions in catering.
- Use of basic catering equipment and assistance in pre-service. Crockery, cutlery, electrical appliances, cold rooms and refrigerators.
-Applying and supervising the execution of all types of food handling, preservation and regeneration techniques.
The Finance intern will be responsible for assisting the finance team with various tasks and projects related to budgeting, financial analysis and reporting.
We are looking for tourism and languages students for an internship in Florence, Italy.It's possible to start at any time.
Remuneration: 500 EUR per month.