In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and gathering intelligence on EU regulatory and policy developments of the insurance sector. You will report internally on your areas of responsibility and to clients.
Erasmus + and International Project Assistant to help our Project Department
The tasks to be done during the traineeship will be the following among others:
- Telephone and videoconference skills in English
English or French Teacher Assistant for young students in schools and after school activities.
- To teach English or French as a foreing language
- To converse in english or french language with students and teachers
Your work as intern an editor will involve:
- Webdesigner expert in Wordpress
- Main task: to create and update several webpages designed in old versions
- Creation and maintenance of new websites too
General information Description:
We are currently looking for an intern that will help us carry out the duties of the Talent Development Office of Istanbul Bilgi University. The internship can be done for 2 to 12 months.
Our internship program for bachelor's degree candidates provides broad exposure to the consulting industry and to business strategy through full-time immersion on a Bain case team.
4-12 months, part time or full time, remote work or coworking space @ Belgium, unpaid
The International Office at Aarhus University (AU) is seeking an Erasmus+ intern for one semester to assist on various tasks and projects related to international student mobility.