We seek professional musicians that could to teach at least two instruments such as baroque recorder, violin, guitar, vocal technique, as well as group classes; choir, solfege and/or music theory. during our summer vacations Oct trough November 2014Responsibilities: some 20 hours per week distributed between music classes, some administrative duties and helping to organize our annual christmas concert.Minimum committment 2 months.Qualifications
- Academic music degree from a conservatory or university.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Basic Spanish language skills or desire to learn.
- Early Music musicians welcome.
- Teaching experience prefered.