We are currently looking for a passionate, talented, and knowledgeable Accounting & Finance Assistant with proven experience to join a collaborative and innovative team to
You will have an opportunity to work with our team, and you will be responsible for assisting and performing accounting and financial analysis duties, ensuring that work is performed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
We are looking for an individual with their finger on the pulse, someone professional, collaborative, and up to date with innovations and technology trends!
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field. Masters will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of using Quickbook, Expensify, Bill.com
- Be highly motivated and maintain a positive & “can-do” attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Hunger to learn and grow in your career.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a must.
- Open-minded and tolerant.
- B2 level or higher English.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Assist in ensuring all key monthly reporting deadlines are met and pro-actively work across the finance teams to resolve issues where they may arise
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations, with a high attention to detail.
- Escalate issues in reconciliations to relevant teams across the finance function
- Support the audit process, maintain a professional relationship with the external auditors and be a key facilitator to an efficient audit ensuring all deadlines met
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Ability to perform Bookkeeping and work with bookkeeping software.
- Compiling and analyzing data, tracking information, and supporting the company or clients.
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for the company
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public sector audits
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up community, infrastructure, and network
- Great location for work/life balance. The office is situated in the center of the city (access to restaurants, places for entertainment, parks, lake)
- Dynamic work environment
- Incorporate your ideas and creativity into real-life projects
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- Friendly international team