General informationDuration: 4 months and more if neededCommitment: Full-timeDescription:
Erasmus is not one year in your life but your life in one year".
An Erasmus experience can really change the life, that's the main purpose of Best Life Experience.
We are a Spanish organisation based in Granada , Málaga and Jaén. Through our activities, we help exchange students to make the best of their experience. Our purpose is to create a community of international students in which everyone can contribute to create lifetime memories and make a mark in their erasmus city .
Our organisation offers different services, such as:
->Trips, and excursions.
-> Parties, events and many other activities with the purpose of getting to know each other
-> Support to find accommodation
-> Welcome months with numerous welcome activities
Let's take the last year as an example:
We have planned +15 Trips to Morocco ( Sahara desert included ) over 30 around Spain and +10 to Portugal, numerous beach days, with an average of 7000 travellers , we also organised over a 100 parties.
Benefits - why working with Best Life Experience ?
- You get to Meet a lot of international students as you from all over the world
- Live in an amazing city and discover the andalucian culture
- Improve your language skills (there will be at least one student speaking the language you want to learn!)
- Have the opportunity to learn a lot from the organization and the people who work in there
- Get to travel for free to some or all our trips.
You would be a perfect candidate, and you will enjoy and learn a lot working as an intern at our organization, if you have one or some of those qualities :
- You are friendly and have really good social skills
- You like working in a team
- You like to get in the game
- You speak a fluent English (and maybe un poquito of spanish)
- You are open-minded and like international environment
- You like enjoying while working
Main Goal of your Job: Increase involvement in our activities and improve services offered to the Erasmus community in the city.
- Help organizing the parties and events.
- Plan trips and excursions with the rest of the team.
- Prepare the guide materials for the tours.
- Help in the office tasks (Organisation, planning, marketing, advertising etc…)
- Support the team in other tasks when needed.
- Participate in some events and trips as coordinator.
-Help with the student accomodation
How to apply and know more:
- Use ErasmusIntern platform
- Fill in this form: