Rede ex aequo is a non-profit organization from Portugal, focusing on local development and support of young LGBTI people.
We have a new LGBTI Center in the Madeira Islands and we are looking for someone, preferrably an individual who is confortable with LGBTI topics, to support our ramp up.
Our start dates are flexible and we would like to have someone who would be here for at least three months, supporting on various topics related to audience management, administrative support and other fields.
To apply, please send us an email with the following information
- Experience with front office and admin work
- Experience with LGBTI community (what kind of work, where, trainings)
- Knowledge about gender diverse people
- Experience with vulnerable and marginalized groups
- What you hope to get from this experience, in direct relation with your main field of studies/work
It's okay if you don't have experience, we just want to know a bit more about your profile. Please send us these bullet points along with your updated CV to [email protected]