FULL TIME OR PART TIME
Infinityn International is one of the first of its kind to have developed a proven model for SPaaS (Sales-Pipeline-as-a-Service). We believe that technology presents a world with infinite possibilities to improve businesses, human-wellbeing and the environment we live in. Great ideas deserve to be spread, known, and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us. Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities by introducing state-of-the-art technology to industry-leading enterprises across the globe.
We are currently on the lookout for our next champion to join our close-knit & international team. If you are keen on molding yourself to reach the heights of a career in business intelligence and you are naturally confident; passionate about what you put yourself into; and always like to be on the winning side, you’re born into this journey.
Here are the perks that come with the role:
- The perfect first step to a career in business intelligence in Next-Gen technologies with Global Enterprises in top industries
- A truly global team that defines the meaning of ‘care’ and ‘team-spirit.’
- ‘Flexibility’ as if you’d be working for yourself (working times, home-office, work-remotely)
- Not just an ‘onboarding training’ but coaching and mentoring throughout, so you will learn the SECRET to drawing actionable insights for the benefit of the business
- A stunning work-space with the environment and the vibe to make you feel ‘at the top of Budapest’
- Empowerment to be yourself and create your thumbprint in our success story
- The latest knowledge in technology and tech-revolutions
If you like the sound of the above and will tick most of the boxes below, then we are on the right track.
- Brave-hearted with full of positivity
- A good deal of emotional intelligence with a passion for people
- Hungry for continuous-learning and self-development
- Great English language skills (other languages are a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to turn data into a story for our business partners
- We are a lean team and your careful attention to detail as well as honed problem-solving talents will serve you well
- Support customer insight research by building reports that combine data from multiple sources (internal and external): pull and evaluate data from Salesforce, HubSpot, industry databases, our own in-house system, and Excel spreadsheets, to aggregate into reports that provide business insights. Advanced Excel knowledge required!
- Ability to develop recommendations, form judgments, and make decisions based on existing available data + proactively provide recommendations on new data to capture for future analysis
- Outgoing team player with initiative, integrity, reliability and ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional & positive attitude
- This position is located in Budapest, Hungary.