We are Aston – nice to meet you!
We are an excited bunch as we’ve come from managing 3 properties to over 50 in a little over a year. Thanks to hard work, positive attitude and always striving to unlock the potential of every home and delivering great guest experiences.
We deliver for our customers through a combination of thoughtful interior design and attentive hotel-style services that delivers superior earnings through our strength in dynamic pricing.
We have scaled rapidly in just 1.5 years across Bilbao area and now expading into other cities in northern Spain (Santander, Logroño, San Sebastian) and even the mediterranean cities (Barcelona, Marbella)!
Our culture is open, inclusive, transparent and honest. We are striving everyday to deliver the best possible experience to not only our hosts and guests but also our wonderful employees. We work hard, we have fun and we look after each other.
What will you be doing?
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls to resolve guest issues
- Working towards KPIs in relations to responding to client issues via email in a timely and accurate manner
- Following up to a set targeted guest reviews per day and week
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure guest resolution is swift and seamless
- Working hard to achieve targeted NPS scoring
- Using your initiative when reducing refunds balanced with the client's expectation
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Having demonstrable skills of time management and prioritising heavy workload and tasks
- A fast-growing company full of bright, engaged folks who’ll keep you on your toes everyday
- Financial compensation: 500€ per month
- No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
- Discounts at some of our homes
- An incredibly talented team who can teach you anything from fixing a lamp to building a website!
- We also offer our interns from other countries the possibility to continue working with once back in your home country and/or opening a local Aston branch