Internship as a Communication Manager Assistant
Are you interested in the newest trends connected to communication? Are you up for an exciting professional challenge? You are comfortable in world of social media and digital content creation? Are you a team-player who is eager to learn new skills? If yes, then read on!
Preferable starting date is on the beginning of February but we are flexible.
Duration: ideally 6 months but we can consider 3 month applications as well
Logopsycom is an education innovation centre that creates and uses alternative methods or tools (digital or not) to accompany schools, VET centres, educational organizations, youngsters and parents. We have 8 years of experience in our field. We are a team of 20 people from diverse international background. We are mainly working on education-related Erasmus+ projects in collaboration with partners from all over Europe and currently we are involved in 45+ KA2 Erasmus+ projects.
For more information on Logopsycom: https://logopsycom.com/
Or visit our Facebook page: Logopsycom
About the working environment
- Our office is situated in Mons, which is located in Wallonia region, 45 min by train from Brussels and we are open to remote work schedule (with presence in office twice a week)
- You will cooperate closely with team members responsible for the communication strategy in the company
- The internship is full time, from 9h30 to 17h30, with a 30 minutes break at midday.
About the Internship:
- Take an active part in developing communication strategy for the company and Erasmus+ project it’s involved in
- Research and development of new, creative solutions in the field of social media.
- Daily posting and interaction on our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Planning and implementation of social media campaigns
- Creating graphic for communication purposes (with use of Canva)
- Providing an advice on Social Media and Website Optimization
- Writing news, reports, website texts and Press Releases
- Creation of company newsletter
- Assistance required in basic graphics designing i.e. banners, flyers and other web content.
What will it bring you:
We offer a practical experience with a learning by doing approach.
This internship is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience, a versatile set of skills and to build a life-long personal and professional network. An internship at Logopsycom will provide you with the skills to kick-off your career with success.
We are looking for:
- Communication skills and creative worker
- You know how to use CANVA, MS Office, additional knowledge of graphic programs is a plus
- Flexibility and ability to adapt rapidly
- Team spirit but ability to work individually and autonomously as well
- Proactive attitude
- You want to research and develop new, creative solutions in the field of social media.
- Strong written and spoken English (B2 is highly recommended)
No financial compensation.
Please note that while the internship is not remunerated, candidates should be eligible for economic support through Erasmus+ (or other grant program) and able to provide a learning agreement signed by their university.
You are interested in working with us?
Please send us your Resume and application letter at by email at [email protected]
Should you have any questions or role-related questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we may take some time in responding. Thank you for understanding.