This is your chance to have your internship in Iceland. We are a highly reviewed and busy B&B with guests coming from all over the world and we managed to create a “home away from home” for them.
We are looking for an intern who is energetic/interested in interaction with our costumers and who wants to support us in our daily tasks. Your main tasks will be communicating with the costumers during breakfast, giving them advise and answering to their requests. It will be a combination of office and housekeeping work.
This is a great opportunity if you are eager enough to work independently and efficiently and maintain our high rate of sales and reviews. All your ideas are very welcome and appreciated. Hours will be flexible. In case you would like to combine other interests while being in Iceland.
The ideal person is/has:
• good communication skills and interest to talk to our guests every morning
• a sense of customer relationship
• good at organisation and prioritising tasks
• eager to support us with his/her ideas to improve our efficiency
• fast and creative thinker
• independent worker but also a team player
• Basic experience/interest in hospitality
• Communication skills and flexibility
• Ability to work on own motivation
• Ability to multi-task
• Willing to work in a small business
• Willing to work with the Managing Director remotely
• Possibility to put your ideas and knowledge into practice;
• Improve management and marketing skills to the maximum.
• Ability to use management tools to run a business.
If you are interested to apply, please:
• Send your application with your current resume, and write to us why you think you can be a great addition
• You need to allowed to stay in the Schengen area for more than 3 months (we can not apply a visa for you)
• You need to be able to get an Erasmus grant for your recompensation
The start date for this Internship is may and lasts 5-6 months