Field Application Engineer Intern with knowledge in Linux, Docker, HTMP, CSS, JS Editor, and other tools. Main responsibilities:
- Provide technical service to customers.
- Maintain and improve the website managed by Odoo Community.
- Develop new features that users care about.
- Analyze challenges and estimate customer requirements gathered by our business analysts.
- Define features scope, bring a real value to the product
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science
- Experience or knowledge in software development; Python programming.
- Experience of knowledge in Linux, Docker, HTML, CSS, JS Editor.
- Knowledge of main standard Odoo modules is a plus
- Interest in computer data structures
- Open-minded, curious, and assertive
- Languages required: German & English
Years of Experience required:
Keywords2-3 days / week working in the office, 2 to 3 days / week work from home.
Latticework B.V. is the EU office of Latticework Inc. USA, founded by Dr. Pantas Sutardja, Co-Founder & former CTO of Marvell Technology Group - a global leader in digital storage technologies. LatticeWork develops cloud-edge solutions that tackle storage, privacy and bandwidth issues related to skyrocketing data and video consumption. The company's flagship product, Amber, is the world's first AI-Power smart storage platform with a personal hybrid cloud. Amber empowers consumers and entrepreneurs with data privacy, convenience and control - like never before.