Erasmus Barcelona is the oldest and the most popular event management company in Barcelona. Since 2009, we have been helping Erasmus and International students to enjoy the best times of their lives in Barcelona. We are a young, motivated and multicultural team full of ideas. We create unforgettable experiences during our trips, parties and cultural events. Besides that, we also help new students to find accommodation and provide tips to adopt in a new environment.
Your responsibilities will be
- Good knowledge of ON and Off-Page SEO Factors
- Must have knowledge of On-site and Off-site SEO white hat techniques
- Should have skills of driving targeted traffic
- Must be able to find the targeted source of traffic.
- Must be comfortable to handle Social Media Accounts
- A quick learner and maintain the highest level of accuracy in work
- Should have technical knowledge about current trends in SEO
- Must be able to identify technical SEO issues within sites
- Must have a great command over Google Analytics and Webmasters
- Must be able to do Keyword research, analyses and competitor research
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of latest backlinking techniques that are effective
- Must be able to manage Web 2.0 websites
- Should have good expertise in social media
- Write keyword optimized content
Our requirements are
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO
- A BS or equivalent degree
- Multilingual search experience (This is a big plus, but not mandatory)
- Strong Organizational and Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Web content management is also a plus
- Familiar with online marketing tools
- Great understanding of different social media channel and its integration with search programmes
- Must be able to work under pressure, and meet the deadlines
We accept interns all year long onwards for a period of 3 to 12 months, just tell us the dates that suit you the best.
The main language is English, speaking Spanish or another language is a big plus but not mandatory.