South Tours commits to provide entertaining, and local high-quality products. Our mission is to carry enjoyable experience about Malaga and Spain in a responsive and amusing way, see its genuineness and possibilities. We are young team desiring to meet people from other countries to show them Malaga in a different, fun way, creating an unforgettable experience and memories.
Who we are looking for?
- Currently enrolled student in a specialty of IT, Web Developing, Software engineering or similar;
- Working experience in one of these fields is not a must, but it would be a big advantage;
- High level of English – both oral and written;
- Open-minded and well-organized;
- Top-notch programming skills and knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Familiarity with at least one of the programming languages;
What will be your role?
- Managing and developing our Website;
- Write well designed,testable, efficient code by using best sofware practices;
- Create website layout/user interface by using HTML/CSS practices
- Work with WordPress
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Cooperate with graphic designer to match visual design intent
Why should you apply?
- To gain better knowledge and practical experience in Web developing and maintaining;
- To understand the mechanisms of the field of Tourism;
- To work in a team of young international professionals.
What we offer?
- 25-40 hours weekly commitment;
- Flexible working time;
- Working in a positive and dynamic environment;
- An internship period from 3 up to 12 months.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected]
Learn more about us: https://southtours.es
No financial compensation