rasmus Student Network Portugal is a non-profit federation composed of 14 youth organisations in 15 portuguese cities.
The Federation works towards promoting mobility programmes like Erasmus+ with the motto mobility as a lifestyle. At the same time, ESN Portugal promotes the integration of international students in the local community, always aiming for Intercultural Understanding. All of these amount to an ultimate goal of promoting and valuing higher education.
ESN Portugal is a part of an international network – Erasmus Student Network – created in 1089 and present in 42 countries, all with the same Mission, Vision and Values.
As a multidiscipline organisation and with its exponential growth, we are looking for the right person to become our Web Developer Intern.
- Update and maintenance of ESN Portugal’s website;
- Planning and development of an app for ESN Portugal, together with the Communication Department;
- Maintenance of the Portuguese Network IT services (servers, websites, etc);
- Management of Microsoft Azure services;
- Content management with Drupal CMS;
- Support the Web Project Administrator of ESN Portugal;
- Development of internal platforms and document the code and the projects;
- Assist ESN Portugal with IT-related tasks.
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- Structured and reliable way of working;
- Communication: good communication skills, empathic, fluent English in speaking and writing;
- Organisation and teamwork;
- Proficiency in Google Tools and Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work with volunteers;
- Ability to work in multicultural environments;
- Interest to grow and improve as a Web Developer;
- Interest in new technologies and solutions;
- Interest in web development;
- Experience in working with APIs;
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Management System)
- Knowledge in the ESN Network;
- Knowledge of UX/UI;
- Knowledge of Drupal;
- Interest in NGOs.
- Working in the city of Porto for a minimum of 6 months (possibility to be longer, if agreed);
- Preferably awarded with an Erasmus+ grant;
- Work under the supervision and guidance of the National Board of ESN Portugal;
- Free SIM card;
- Free ESNcard.
Why work with ESN Portugal?
- Have an excellent intercultural experience;
- The opportunity to develop skills in a safe environment;
- The opportunity of working in a young and dynamic environment.
How to apply?
To apply, send Motivation Letter, Portfolio and CV to [email protected]. The subject line should be: Application for Web Developer Intern.
Submissions made only in the ErasmusIntern platform will not be considered.
Deadline for applications is the 20th of August 2021, at 23:59 GMT+1.
The interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
For more information on the organisation, check www.esnportugal.org.