We offer traineeship/internship positions in Website & Graphic Design for international students and youths who are holding a Erasmus+ grant or are involved in a educational programme.
The traineeship will be mentored by one of our experienced project managers and it includes:
- Training on the job (project management, corporate and project identity, Virtual and Augmented reality)
- Development of Website and Graphic elements for EU and local projects (Wordpress, Adobe Suites, Infographics, Presentations, etc.)
- Participation at local and transnational meetings
- Reimbursement for local transportation costs
- Insurance covarage for the full period
- The traineeship will not be remunerated
- No fees are asked for training activities.
The trainee will assist the Project managers in the implementation of dissemination related activities:
- Creating graphic layouts for documents and presentations
- Designing logos, flyers and other dissemination material
- Developing website using Wordpress and other CMS
- Assisting the production of Augmented and Virtual reality contents
- Assisting the marketing department in social network and web campaigns