We are a Social Enterprise that creates Successful Brands on online marketplaces.
We focus on retail brands that are active in online marketplaces like Amazon. If you join us, you will have a great opportunity to work with all our brands and on multiple projects.
We want passionate and self-driven individuals with a real strive for improving themselves – who will enjoy a dynamic and creative environment where they can try new things and be themselves.
Join us now to expand your skills, learn new ones, and work in a real work environment with a global outreach.
WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP INCLUDE:
1- Customer Service tasks:
- Manage the e-commerce accounts, reply to customer email, inquiries and feedbacks.
- Develop and execute customer engagement strategies.
2- HR tasks:
- Create job postings and collect the applications.
- Screen CVs and profiles to have interviews with candidates.
- Manage paperwork and administer general timelines for different positions.
WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOU:
- The internship is 100 euro per month paid; moreover, we are a registered Erasmus+ organization, and all interns in Europe can apply for the Erasmus Funding through your University.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- Starting from April
- A 6-month internship, with the possibility of a paid job (after the Internship).
- All communications are done in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work 40 hours a week.
- Interest to learn about Online Business.
- Eagerness to take additional courses and training provided by Wission.
- Academic English writing skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop your personality.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and be willing to take responsibility.
- Responsible and loyal attitude to the project.
- Ability to work alone and take instructions.
Please fill in this form for applying to this internship. Click on the link below to go to the application form.
If the form does not work, please fill in this form: https://forms.gle/r5Djk7URBYBmwi6i7
You can contact us at [email protected].
If you would like to see something more about this position at OFoundation (daily tasks, conditions, compensation, opportunities etc.), you can click on the following link: https://ofoundation.nl/customer-care-rep-hr-specialist/
Check out the open positions at OFoundation at this link: https://sites.google.com/view/internship-overview/home