As an HR or recruiter you’ll be in charge of searching for candidates, screening them, interviewing them, and getting them signed to our clients, in that order. This process has some nuances, and some very specific procedures, which you will learn.
The actual tasks that comprise this experience will be diverse, and require flexibility, not only in terms of scheduling, but also in the sense that you need to be adaptable.
Upper management is also involved in some different projects from time to time, (E-commerce, content writing, etc), and, if you wish to combine some different tasks in order to further your learning, that could potentially be arranged.
This internship doesn’t offer any base-salary, but you will get to keep the commissions related to any placement you make. These commissions are directly related to the salaries your candidates get, and are not easy to obtain, since these processes take time, but, then again, working is not easy.
We don’t expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to show commitment, and openness, that will allow you to learn on-the-job, and we will provide any necessary assistance, to make sure that you do.
While our office is in Sofia, we offer the possibility of combining on-site work with remote work, and flexibility regarding working hours.
These requirements are not necessarily a mandatory set of skills required, but more of a blueprint for who you could ideally become, should you be interested in this opportunity.
- Familiarity with HR procedures and policies.
- Basic grasp of IT “language”.
- Tech-savvy (you will be working with LinkedIn, Trello, etc).
- Hard working, objective-oriented and quick learner, and the necessary drive to make an impact (“hunger”).
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to self-motivate and work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Working in a culturally diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a non-formal (except for some specific situations, which you depend on your common sense, anyway, we don’t enforce a dress-code or anything of the sort) environment for a fast-growing Bulgarian startup.
- Regular team-building events.
- Learning from some successful, dynamic, entrepreneurship-oriented, professionals.
- Schedule Flexibility
- Possible commissions could be very financially generous, and you would be working out of one the most cost-friendly capitals in the EU.
- Although in a non-official capacity, our team is comprised of people who are definitely aware of the challenges that come with moving to a new place, and having to adapt to a different language, culture, etc, and would be able to provide help with settling in, or should any personal issues arise.