Italian and good spoken and written English levels are required
A modern and fast expanding town offering exciting business and career opportunities within a bustling setting that also has great transport links, leisure, and social experiences.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is an exciting and busy Business Administration Internship within a multinational company. The successful intern’s work ethic and professionalism must match those of our globally successful client. You will be part of a team completing background checks for aviation employees. Compliant, robust and timely references are required from various sources within a professional and meticulous process. An essential part of the role is to complete and assist in managing the translations required in the office.
This role also requires you to have the personal skills to manage the applicants through the background check application process.
• Providing advice and guidance to applicants throughout the background checking process
• Dealing with incoming phone calls
• Making outbound phone calls to request and chase references
• Assisting in the office with international phone calls
• Supporting the office with translations
• Generate written requests
• Work within the parameters of compliance and policies
• Business studies
• Self-motivated team member
• Organised and meticulous
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional, tenacious and diligent
• Time management
• PC skills: Microsoft office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The Host Company
This division of a global company (€2.5bn turnover, 62,000 employees) partners with major companies in the aviation sector assisting in the recruiting of staff, namely pilots and cabin crew, delivering customer trust and loyalty earned across the years and this sector.