e can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Extramus is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Taking phone messages from clients
- Sending emails to clients
- Forwarding emails from clients to the appropriate recipient
- Handling client concerns and complaints
- Business correspondence
- Greeting visitors in the office
- Sending emails
- Completing customer service tasks such as placing orders for customers and explaining products and services
- Writing in shorthand
- Communicating with upper management
- Communicating with other employees
- Work smarter, not harder
- Improve your chances of achieving the desired result
- Gain competitive advantage and stand out from the crowd
- Improve the quality of your work
- Gain skills in a growing industry
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
- Extramus doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Capacity to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the decision-making process
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sense of initiative, Leadership, Creative Thinking
- Confidence with google+ packages
- Capabilities related to dissemination and promotion
- Problem Solving
- Team working
- Open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Extramus to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Extramus is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Extramus.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.